DeVry Education Group
- Created the vision, culture, job requirements and implementation of the course production and accessibility teams
- Managed the development and implementation of a WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant template for all DeVry Education Group’s institutions.
- Managed the implementation of a new web based technology content authoring system for the course development team. This software package decreased course development time by at least 35%, and enabled an increase in course production throughput by 30%. Manage overall technical production of online coursework, accessibility, and course support across DeVry Education Group’s institutions
- Defined the implementation, processes and technology requirements that were foundational to the successful execution of DeVry Education Group’s Project Independence (migrating over 1,000 online courses to a content management system)
- Led DeVry Education Group’s Responsive Design project. This required working with all institutions, defining requirements, and translating those to web developers and programmers for final execution
- Recipient of Ron Taylor Award (2014)