DeVry Education Group
- Researched emerging technologies for online education (mobile, social networking)
- Managed investigation, design, project management, and implementation of collaboration tools for online education
- Developed, Implemented, and Supported web conferencing technologies for DeVry, Keller, and Chamberlain institutions. This included budgeting and working with procurement.
- Recipient of DeVry’s Pride Award – highest award for employees (2012)
eLearning Accessibility (2011- 2014)
- Managed and developed a strategy to ensure inclusive design and accessibility for DeVry, Keller, Chamberlain, and Carrington online courses. This included a new course template, multimedia development strategy, coding techniques, and processes
- Created the Accessibility Guidelines site and resources for Subject Matter Experts, Instructional Designers, Web Developers, and procurement
- Implement successfully inclusive design and accessibility techniques for multiple projects
- Developed multiple processes and implemented systems to enhance student accommodation process via the ADA officers.
- Active member of Illinois Board of Higher Education. Presented webinars to other colleges and universities about accessibility technologies, processes, and techniques
- Developed a database system to maintain the ADA information across DeVry, Keller, and Chamberlain online students
- Researched and implemented web technologies to enhance student’s experience in the courses. i.e. MathML, JQuery, and Assistive technologies such as ReadSpeaker